Here is all the information you need for hosting your event in our little slice of paradise. For more details or for setting up a day to visit the Finca beforehand please contact us via Email.
About the space:
Fairytale-like entrances to the on-site river, a charming pool area with hammocks and lounges, mountain views and the clearest night sky expect you at Finca Vegana. Rustic, well-maintained holiday homes and rooms offer the right comfort while food and drinks are completely taken care of. It’s a bit like coming home or visiting a good friend. When hosting your retreat at Finca Vegana you can completely focus on your group, while we take care of everything else.
Capacity & Amenities
- Cabaña Robinson (instructor / 2 people),
- Casa Bajo el Bosque (2 to 4 guests) with 2 rooms each,
- Casa La Solina (2 to 4 guests) also with 2 rooms each and
- Casa Vegana, the large guesthouse, with 5 double rooms (up to 10 guests), each with a private bathroom
We’re currently building a new structure for the yoga sessions which will be completely embedded in nature. It will provide stunning views of the mountains and countryside.
- Minimum number of participants: 5 people which is also the base for the deposit to reserve your dates
- Upon booking Finca Vegana a non-refundable deposit of 25% of the price is due. The deposit is calculated based on the minimum number of participants of 5 people and the corresponding amount of nights booked
- 14 days prior to the event the outstanding sum is due, calculated according to the final number of participants
- The entire Finca will be reserved exclusively for your event, for maximum privacy and peace of mind
- Participants have access to the entire property and its amenities – river, pool, gardens, hammocks, lounges, coffee & tea facilities, common areas, etc.
- For the course instructor accommodation and meals are included. Your accommodation is the cosy Robinson hut (If another instructor is coming, let us know and we will discuss conditions).
Price example for 2 and 7 nights:
Prices include bed sheets, linen and towels as well as 3 full meals a day, snacks, tea and coffee all day. Alcoholic beverages are not included but can be arranged upon prior request. Not only are all meals 100 % vegan and mostly homemade, but the majority of products are also sourced from organic and local farming.