Adventures in Andalusia – Finca Vegana meets WalkingWomen
Walk – Connect – Revive
Join us on a different retreat in Spring: We are teaming up with WalkingWomen UK and are offering stunning walks in our backyard – Andalusias countryside. Combined with yoga and scrumptious food this makes for a perfect not-worry-about-anything-holiday.
Dates: Saturday May 13th to Friday May 19th
Guide: local guide plus an english speaking yoga teacher, Beca
Walking Grade: 2 Goats
Base: Is right here, Finca Vegana, vegan holiday homes & events. A place to unwind and relax in pristine peaceful countryside. The Finca is located in a quiet valley between the traditional white villages Zahara de la Sierra and Algondales. Many guests have called it ‘paradise on earth’. It is the perfect base for wonderful walks, yoga and wholesome plant based food. We stay in a traditional country house with single or double occupancy rooms with a shared kitchen for teas and coffees to start your day.
Price: £1,140 ~ 1300 € per person for a fully inclusive holiday:
- Solo occupancy ensuite rooms – there is a discount for sharing if you bring a friend
- 5 days Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Welcome dinner on arrival
- Breakfast and lunch on departure day
- Snacks, fruit, tea, coffee, water throughout the day
- Local english speaking guided walks including a visit to Ronda
- Daily yoga sessions – optional and you can join as you wish
- Airport transfers on arrival and departure. Seville or Jerez are the closest airports at approx 1 hour away. We recommend flights to Seville for a group transfer and there are several arriving 6.35 pm. If you would like to extend a few days we can arrange time in Seville or at Finca Vegana, too.
- Alcoholic beverages – red wine is very tasty there 😉
There is £175 ~ 200 € per person discount if you bring a friend/partner and share a room. Total price per person is £965 ~ 1100 € for the week all inclusive (see above).
If you would like to extend your stay to visit Malaga, Seville, Jerez or perhaps the local beaches we can help.
Our holidays focus on Andalucia as we have connections here and we love to share our favourite places. This idyllic Finca is located in a lush, green valley between one of the most beautiful white villages in Spain and the traditional Spanish village of Algodonales. The white villages are a feature of this area and you will have the chance to walk and experience the simple, slow life of southern Spain. Sounds interesting? Send us a message by clicking here for bookings or any questions.
The Finca is a peaceful place to relax and the pool is lovely for an early morning or evening dip between walks and yoga. Of course there is always time to read or simply sit and stare. Listen to nothing but birds and maybe the off countryside sound, see nothing but mountains and nature, smell nothing but fresh air. Let the Finca Vegana Team spoil you with creative, delicious dishes prepared freshly and from scratch.
We will also visit the beautiful town of Ronda only 1 hour away to experience more of the area and maybe try some tapas. The Finca is the ideal starting point to visit the nearby city of Seville or a little further off Malaga, or perhaps spend time on the beach’s of the Costa del Sol or Costa de la Luz. Let us know your thoughts and we are happy to help.
Get in touch to secure your spot for this relaxing, down-to-earth holiday: Message now.
We look forward to welcoming you on this special trip through our “home”, breathtaking and unique Andalusia!